• Language delay and disorder
• Articulation and phonological delay / disorder
• Speech disorders including dyspraxia
• Specific language impairment
• Voice disorders
• Stammering / Stuttering
• Social Communication Difficulties ie Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Aspergers
• Hearing Impairment ie Glue ear
This involves taking a case history about the client’s development followed by a baseline assessment. The clients speech, language and communication skills are assessed using standardised assessments and informal observation.
The initial consultation can take between 60 to 90 minutes.
Following assessment, Therapy targets are set and delivered within therapy sessions. A Therapy session usually lasts between 45 to 60 minutes.
Our Therapists work closely with the client, their family and other professionals (ie teachers) in order to build up their communication skills in different environments and activities are provided for practise at home.
Comprehensive reports can be provided following assessment and therapy.
Contact us for further information on fees for the different levels of intervention.